In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- These are the terms and conditions which apply to the IFSW European Conference 2021 and form an agreement between you and us.
- By booking an IFSW European Conference 2021, you accept these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully before making a booking.
- You acknowledge that the timings, speakers, and program are subject to reasonable changes.
- The unauthorized use of recording equipment is prohibited.
- You consent to your image and likeness being used in marketing and films without any payment to you.
- If you cancel your IFSW European Conference 2021 booking or do not attend the event, the event fee will not be refunded.
- Harassment of any participant (attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, organizer, or meeting guest) will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal attention, unwanted touching, intimidation, stalking, shaming, or bullying.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, national origin, or ethnicity will not be tolerated. Harassment presented in a joking manner is still harassment and constitutes unacceptable behavior. Retaliation for reporting harassment is also unacceptable, as is reporting an incident in bad faith.
- IFSW European Conferences 2021 do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be published by any specific publisher or index.
- IFSW European Conferences 2021 do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be indexed in any database.
- We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect requirements or improvements we make to the IFSW European Conferences 2021.
- These terms and conditions are a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of the terms.
SECTION 2 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information or data to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
- Any emails sent by this IFSW Europe will only be in connection with the conference.
SECTION 3 – YOUR ACCOUNT
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password to access the conference page, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You acknowledge that IFSW Europe is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
- IFSW Europe reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content.
SECTION 4 – LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes are periodically added to the information herein. IFSW Europe may make improvements and/or changes to the site at any time.
SECTION 5 – LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites that are linked to this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
- IFSW Europe will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
SECTION 6 – COMMUNICATION
- We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. You can contact us through the contact form.
SECTION 6 – NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- IFSW Europe reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If there are any changes in the condition of participation, notification by e-mail will be made to those affected by this change.
SECTION 7 – LOGIN INFORMATION
a. After registration, IFSW Europe will send you an invoice. Payment is issued upon receipt of the invoice.
b. After the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with the login data which gives you access to the conference.
SECTION 8 – CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org